A quick acting and highly effective alcohol based hand sanitiser proven to kill bacteria and viruses, . Rapidly evaporates from hands without leaving a residue or odour. Unperfumed, therefore suitable for use wherever food is handled, prepared or served. Ideal for use in between patient contact in non-surgical medical care establishments, and all places where you come into contact with large gatherings of people.
Features & Benefits
- Kills a wide range of bacteria & viruses, including the (H1N1) swine flu virus.
- Added glycerine for skin protection.
- Unperfumed sanitiser. Ideal for use in the food industry.
- Suitable for use wherever soap and water is not readily available.
- Also available in bulk 5ltr bottles for added economy.
- Has a pH of 5.5.
- Full case pack size - 12 x 500ml.
How to Use
- Apply small amount - approximately 3ml of gel - to the palms and spread over the hands & lower forearms, paying attention to the cuticles & creases in the skin. Rub well until the skin is dry.
- Drying hands is not necessary, as the product will evaporate, leaving the skin refreshed & sanitised.
- Not suitable for use on hands with cuts, grazes, or damaged skin.
Pack Size: 12x500ml